Internship Programme at OHCHR Cambodia
The Internship Programme offers students and fresh graduates from diverse academic backgrounds practical experience and direct exposure to the work of the United Nations. The Programme is open to all eligible local and international students and fresh graduates to be involved in various aspects of OHCHR work in Cambodia.
These internships are intended to:
- increase the intern's understanding of current human rights issues at the national and international level and give them an insight into the work of the United Nations and OHCHR in particular; and
- provide OHCHR and the United Nations Human Rights mechanisms with the assistance and contribution of outstanding young students and fresh graduates.
For more information on the United Nations Internship Programme, click here
Internship Opportunities for Cambodian Nationals at OHCHR-Cambodia
Internship Opportunities for International Candidates at OHCHR-Cambodia
- Intern - Administration Unit
- OHCHR-Cambodia is regularly providing internship opportunities to eligible applicants to work with its substantive programmes as well as its administrative unit. Please click here to see relevant information for submitting your applications to the roster system.
- OHCHR-Cambodia is continuously providing internship opportunities to eligible applicants to work with its substantive programmes. Please click here to see the current internship opportunities and application procedures.